Monday, January 30, 2012

I Love Robin Moses!

Firstly, I apologize for not updating this. It's really just a hobby, and I'm horrible at updating blogs, so...I hope you'll forgive me and enjoy when I do post! The topic today is Robin Moses!

Robin Moses: an awesome nail artist dedicated to helping fledgling nail artists (or even just hobbyists, like me) look pretty awesome, too!

If you haven't seen her nail art, check it out on http://robinmosesnailart.blogspot.com/. She is also on Facebook, Pinterest, and I think Twitter. She has some amazing looks that are easy for beginners to do, she teaches you how she makes those amazing designs of hers (although actually acquiring the skill to duplicate these things is waaay beyond my level)...and it WORKS!

Over Christmas I did two nails looks from Robin:


Look 1: Stuffed Stockings! Cute stocking tops with presents and candy canes. This one was pretty time consuming, but I loved the way it looked on me. It's completely acrylic pain on a clear base with a clear top coat.


Look 2: Ribbon mistletoe! Can I just say I love, love, LOVE this look? Robin's version just had ribbon so it could be used just about any time of the year, but I added the mistletoe to be festive. This was super easy and I got so many compliments on it! Base: Generic red sparkle polish (I think it's by China Glaze), Orly Polishield top coat.



No comments: