Monday, June 30, 2008

Marshmallows? *sniff...*

I'm staying home from FHE because I still have ten more PAGES of Old Testament homework to cross-reference. Ugh! Needless to say...depressed a little. I mean, I'm missing roasting marshmallows! *sobs* I love roasting marshmallows!

Honestly, my life is sooo busy right now...I get up, go to Children's Lit, run to Old Testament (because the Children's Lit teacher usually goes a bit over, and the O.T. teacher hates you to be late), then run to work. Then I work...which is crazy. Every day seems crazier than the last...and every day I think "It can't possibly get any crazier." Maybe I should stop thinking that, eh?

Anyway, then I come home, do my Old Testament homework, and get to bed at 10:00 pm. The O.T. teacher told us that we should plan on doing the University's "recommendation" of 3 hrs of homework per credit hour. That means 6 hours of homework for his class. So far, that prediction has been correct. YUCK!

Andrew has a little stomach flu, I feel really bad for him because nausea is my least favorite feeling of all time...and he had a date planned for tonight. So sad! I really hope he gets better soon.

I hear grandma talking to Mommy on the phone. I think she's mad at me for not going to FHE. So now I'm going to get a talking to from my mother (bless her heart) about how I'm falling away from the church...I'm sorry, but it's either miss an FHE (*sigh...* marshmallows...) or get a B or worse in this class. I just know she's going to find some way to link this to my pierced ears...I love her.

Anyway, speaking of homework, I better get on mine.

No comments: