Sunday, February 11, 2007

Feeling Depressed...

So, today I was sick. I hate being sick, cuz I sleep all day and then get filled with this energy that I can't DO anything with, cuz I can't leave my room. On top of that, Daniel and Wendy came over to play games, and I can't play! Also, I don't know what to do about my calling. I keep forgetting to call and do what I should! I feel so guilty, but I just FORGET! I've always lived by: "God doesn't ask about your ability, but about your availability. Then, if you prove your dependability, he will increase your capability." Problem is, I haven't been very dependable, because I feel I'm not capable. It's not procrastination or anything else, I just keep forgetting to do it. I keep thinking of asking to be released, but that would be like giving up and is unacceptable in our family. GAH! Later--Okay, Karen and I found an arrangement and now I successfully fulfill my calling. It's great!

No comments: