Thursday, February 01, 2007

IT'S SNOWING!!!

Again. Cool. I just wish it would warm up soon.
So...let's see...It's Wednesday...no, wait, Thursday...Is it Thursday? Hang on...
~goes to check calendar~
So it's Thursday. YES! That means a slow day in CC, hopefully. I've got no homework except for a 1 1/2 page paper on my "born again" experience. The guidelines are pretty confusing. Oh, and I still need to buy my Physical Science book.
I FINALLY made my eye doctor appointment. It's Friday. Yeah.
I have the best voice in all of my vocal class. I'll tell you how I know that when I feel less lethargic.
Why do I feel so blah? Must be the snow. It's pretty, but it's cold and the sky is gray...again. In fact, when has the sky NOT been gray the past month? I am sooo ready for spring.
I need to go buy some Crest whitestrips. My teeth look awful. And some french bread. I LOVE french bread. There is not much better than a few thick pieces of french bread slathered with melted butter. I'm getting hungry...
~checks sig card balance~
Hang on. I'm gonna go get lunch. Grandma packed me some great mashed potatoes, so I need to warm them up. This means I get to fight for microwave time. Happy, happy, joy joy...
~~~
Okay, I'm back. Those potatoes sure are yummy. Mommy and Grandma are such wonderful cooks, I don't know how I'll ever compare. Maybe instead of cooking my potential fiancee a dinner, I'll have Mommy do it. ( just kidding.) Potential fiancee...that has a nice ring. No pun intended. Leslie has a fiancee, and Kara has a serious boyfriend...I have Troy, my dear forgetful almost-boyfriend. He emailed me today saying he got his kidney stones blasted but there was no pain as of yet. I think Saturday I'll take him a get-well gift. He also said he was sorry bowling fell through, and that we need to do it another time. Sigh...
I can't think of anything else to write. If I think of anything, I'll come back and write it.
~~~

No comments: