Friday, March 09, 2007

I feel very productive!

I am very proud of myself today! I got enough sleep (a miracle in itself), then got up and cleaned my room and bathroom (another miracle). Then I made a pie. Yes, that's right, I made a pie. See, last night I had a dream in which I made a pie, and I woke up with the thought that I had to make a pie. So I got Grandma to show me how to make crust, and I made a cherry pie. With lattice-weave top crust! And while I did this, I listened to my assignments for World Music cultures (studying for the test). I tell you, nothing beats making a cherry pie while listening to loud Tongan music! Then I put my whites in the washer (the washer is finally fixed, hallelujah), ate lunch, filled out the FAFSA worksheet, printed out a paper, washed my face, did my makeup, and was out the door to school on time! Wow, I'm amazing, no?

My poor family are all sick. Poor Catherine has viral bronchitis. I'm looking forward to Saturday. Listen to this schedule:
10:00-12:00 Prepare Mini-Lesson with Rebecca F.
12:00-2:00 Filming for EFY video
2:00-4:00 Study session for World Music with Megan
4:00-6:00 Family picks me up for Rebecca's b-day dinner
7:00 Get check from Sis. Clasby
Fun, fun, no?

No comments: