Saturday, September 10, 2011

Beauty reviews...Yep, I'm doin' 'em!

I've decided to start a few beauty reviews on this blog. (Later note to those who are subscribed to my posts: I actually started reviewing on another blog a while ago, but now I'm consolidating, so you might read a few of these out of order. Hope that's okay!)
I'm relatively new to reviewing, but beauty reviews from others have helped me TREMENDOUSLY in deciding what to buy, and I thought I'd try to give a little too!

About me
I'm a 23 year old schoolteacher living in a desert in the US (not to be confused with a dessert, which would be yummy but a little sticky). I'm OBSESSED with beauty products, and love to try new things! Currently I'm searching for the perfect skin care regimen (who isn't). Also lipstick. And gloss. And nail polish. And purses....XD


About my skin, etc.
Climate: Dry
Skin Type: Combination (dry, but oily in the T zone)
Skin Pigmentation: Fair
Eye color: grey/blue/green
Hair color: Red (naturally a light brown w/ red highlights)

It's a pleasure to meet you all and I hope this blog helps you in some way! If you have questions about a product I've reviewed, feel free to ask!

Disclaimer: Unless otherwise noted, everything reviewed on this blog was bought at my own expense and used according to manufacturer's directions. I am sharing how the products work for me, which is not a guarantee that they will do the same for you. I am not a makeup guru, I put makeup on as best I can for a layman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEYY! i'm so glad your reading the "how to stop worrying" book! eee love ya!