Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hack Hack Hack

Yes, it's coughing time again! For those of you who know me, that's about half of the year. ;D I'm in the dry hack stage now, so I'm once again chain-sucking on cough drops. Does anyone know if that Zicam stuff really works?

On the up side, I'm about 5 days into my 2 or so week break. It's been really nice. I got to go home for a couple of days, which was GREAT! I love being able to hug Mommy good night, there's something special about it. Catherine was really excited to have me there, and liked to lay on my lap. Unfortunately, that means she has developed a cold, too. Sorry, Baby!

G-ma, G-pa, Andrew and I went up to SLC for the day yesterday. We rode the express bus there, and I found out my bus pass gets me on without even having to pay any extra! Woohoo! However, bus pass prices are increasing this Fall, so I won't be able to afford one any more (bummer). Anyway, we went around to a bunch of sites, and ate lunch at the Lion House (yum)!



Andrew and me in front of the All is Well monument

Today, I'm going to go to my BFF's house for a sleepover. I'm bringing many, many cough drops so hopefully it won't be too bad for her. We're going to tie dye stuff...if I can find anything to tie dye. I don't have many things for that. ;D Anyway, it's going to be fun!

Oh! In other fun news...Janette passed her roading test for her driver's licence! I can't believe she's a legal driver already...she seems waaay too young. Or maybe I'm way too old. XD Either way, she was really worried about this so I'm very glad she did well. I kept telling her she would, but you know her! Runs in the family, I guess.

No comments: