Wednesday, August 06, 2008

C'est La Vie!

I've been memorizing this Japanese song called "C'est la vie" for...oh, about 24 hours now. So far I have 1 1/2 verses down, and one verson of the chorus. But I can't get it out of my head! And when I start thinking the melody, I start trying to think of the words...it's driving me BONKERS! I can't concentrate on much of anything for any period of time.

The problem is, I really want to memorize this song, I love it! So I'm going to keep torturing myself because I don't want to forget what I've already memorized...wow.

Anyway, only about 5 more days of school. Isn't that crazy? I'm really nervous about my cohort coming up in Fall. I'm way out in the Jordan school district. So that means during my cohort I'll be getting up at 6, staying at the school until 4, then driving like mad to get to work at 5, work from 5-8, then go home and do homework. I'm really scared! I've never planned lessons or taught much...I sure hope they teach you how to do that before they just throw you in with 15-20-30 school children.

I'm really looking forward to this 2-week break coming up. As long as I don't have this song stuck in my head!

Atsui kimici wa C'est la vie
Watashi ga watashi de iru kagiri.
C'est la vie! Antata o aisituduketai....

No comments: