Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Place holder in case I can't come up with something witty.

I had to stay home today. I've got something that the doctor called "bell curve flu" (flu season came early, folks, so break out those shots!). In essence, it's a sort of series of flu "relapses" or something. One minute you'll be fine, and the next you'll be sick again. Basically, everything fluctuates. You may be tired, and then the next minute be full of energy. You may be hungry, and then take two bites and feel full to bursting. You may feel hot and cold, etc. They tell me these are the result of the fever breaking repeatedly, and then rising again.

So yeah. Guess I deserved it. No, really I do. After rereading my self-sorry post from yesterday...Why don't I take it down, you say? Because the emotions and thoughts are TRUE. Who knows, one day one of my kids may feel that way, and it would be good for them to see that I felt that way, too.

I feel better now. Still homesick, but what else is new. Mostly, I'm nervous about my Geography test tomorrow, and my Japanese class. And I'm STIR-CRAZY! I have been cooped up in the bedroom all day and I want OUT of here!

But that may just be the disease problem. Next thing you know, I'll be so tired I can't keep my eyes open. Ah, the perversity of life, eh?

Mommy came over and left some of her FABULOUS chicken dumpling soup, which I had for dinner. It's always gone too fast, but MAN is it good while it lasts.

Ever wonder why I put so many caps-locks in there? It's cuz I want emphasis and am too lazy to push "Ctrl-I."

No comments: