Friday, January 26, 2007

What a day!

Yesterday was CRAZY!
Dance class was fun. We reviewed a few dances and learned a new dance that is mostly stepping and jumping, including a lot of one step who's name starts with a B (bolero or something like that). You basically cross one leg over the other, jump out (like jumping jacks), and then jump feet together. It was fun. I love dance class!
Then in New Testament we had a raging debate about whether or not Christ was married. In that class, we have assigned seats. I've decided that I like that because it eliminates all the worry about where you will sit if you are a minute or so late (which I usually am, because I'm coming all the way from the WSC).
At work, it was CRAZY. EVERYTHING was broken down. We seriously considered putting up a sign that said something to the effect of "Everything's broken today, so we are not taking walk-in orders." We had THREE priority jobs to do on 1 machine (the slowest machine there), and we kept having to interrupt it for people who just couldn't wait. It was insane.
Today in Marriage Prep we learned that nobody's perfect. Meh, there goes all my dreams (^_^). The two boys on either side of me were VERY friendly.
(To be continued...possibly)

No comments: