Saturday, September 13, 2008

Do I like Ike?


6 am: *yawn* I've been up since 3 this morning...tracking hurricane Ike. Daniel and Wendy are living in Houston now, and we're all praying for their and little Spencer's safety. We're a little worried, because we're hearing reports of fire and tornados as well as flooding and such.

Today is Janette's Homecoming dance, and she is very excited. We're all excited for her, too. Later today I'll probably be going with her when she gets her hair done. I hope I'm not too tired for that.

As well as tracking Ike, to keep myself occupied, I've been doing homework for my "Blended" classes (part online, part in class). It's ridiculous how much they expect you to get done in such a short time. For example, in my multicultural class they want me to get about 10 assignments done in one day, in and around work and things, and the gabmail they want us to use isn't even working, and their emails are wrong...Really silly.

Update: We just got a text from Daniel saying they are okay but power is out.

No comments: