Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Time

Okay, this is going to be a happy post. Yes, I know you're surprised, but it IS going to be happy. I have a head cold, so everything, like, echoes. BUT it makes my singing sound cool, and I can sing really low. Janette came over last night, and we had a fun sleepover. I found this really good instant chow mein at Maceys. The thing is, it's sort of expensive. I may go to my house and make some of the Keli'iliki's noodle stuff. It can be frozen, so I could just take some out and thaw it when I want some. Sounds good, neh? Anyways, G-ma and G-pa should be back from Wyoming soon. I really hope they had a good time.

I am SOOO ready for Thanksgiving break. It is going to be so fun! Oh, hey, I have a presentation for religion on Monday. I think it's going to go well. At least I hope so. Anyways, I'm gonna go take a lie-down cuz I'm sort of dizzy.

Buh-Bye!

No comments: